We provide our students with the information and skills they need to succeed in the competition and what the real world will have in store for them. During the build season, our team is divided into 8 sub-groups with students, team leaders, and mentors that work together to complete goals. Our team consists of 34 students from different backgrounds and CTE majors such as cosmetology, plumbing, electronics, computer science, and business.
Research & Development
Media and Graphic Design
Our mentors consist of educators and alumni that volunteer their time to the team.
- Anthony Ali - Lead Mechanical Mentor
- Peter Beninati- Lead Administration
- Marlon Esguerra- Lead Programming Mentor
- Brian Green - Team Manager & Logistics Mentor
- Nicole Napiorkowski- Match Analyst Mentor
- Anthony Chauca- Research and Development Mentor
- Raymond Gong- Programming Mentor
- Mohammed Hossain- Administration Mentor
- Guadalupe Juarez- Scouting Mentor
- Udayan Puthenkalam- Mechanical Mentor
- Maricarmen Ramirez- Design Mentor
- Tia Singh- Outreach Management Mentor